- Solar energy itself consumes more
- Independent of the electricity provider
- make a contribution to the energy transition
- Discharge from the public network
2. What capacity should my power storage have?
In order to plan a profitable storage solution, a storage size of 0,1 – 0,15% of the annual electricity consumption is a good rule of thumb. With an annual electricity consumption of 5000 kWh, for example, this corresponds to a storage capacity of 5 – 7,5 kWh. If the greatest possible independence from the external electricity supplier is to be achieved, the memory can also be dimensioned larger.
Whether the 5kwh HUAWEI LUNA2000-5-S0, the 10kwh LUNA2000-10-S0 or the 15kwh LUNA2000-15-S0, there is a choice to suit your needs and different systems.
3. Power supply at Huawei LUNA2000 power outage
The function of using stored energy even in the event of a mains power failure is called the emergency power function. The prerequisite is that the home network with PV system and energy storage device is disconnected from the public network by a switching device in the event of a Huawei power failure.
The emergency power supply was originally designed as a single phase and only supplied selected consumers.
Whether battery storage LUNA2000-5-s0
, the implementation of Huawei backup power
- function requires the corresponding product - Huawei backup box.