Warranty Policy - Powerstation
The warranty period for PowerStation products is XNUMX months. In each case, the warranty period is measured starting on the date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser. The sales receipt from the first consumer purchase, or other reasonable documentary proof, is required in order to establish the start date of the warranty period.ü ä ä ü ä
feetThe repaired or replaced product will continue the original remaining warranty period. In either case, it shall not justify a renewal of the warranty period.ü ä ü ä ä
For a claim, please consult with a local authorized dealer or Claim on the Pylontech website:
Find the Powerstation series number from the mark on the bottom of the battery.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Product is no longer available, Pylontech may, at its discretion, replace the Product with a refurbished product or different product or parts with equivalent functions and performance according to the latest technical information available.
- External device failure, including but not limited to appliance failure, photovoltaic panel failure, etc.;
- The battery has not been operated properly according to the product manual.
- The battery does not fully charge within 14 days after purchase or at least every 6 months.
- Transportation, including but not limited to dropping, trampling, deforming, impacting, or spearing with a sharp item;
- Modification or repair of the Product that has been performed by a person other than Pylontech or a Pylontech’s certified installer;
- Abuse, misuse, negligence, accidents, or force majeure events, including but not limited to lightning, flood, fire, extremely cold weather, or other events outside the reasonable control of Pylontech;
- Water, excessive heat, conductive dust, or corrosive gas;
- The Product has been connected with different type of battery modules or batteries not from Pylontech;
- Normal wear and tear or deterioration, or superficial defects, dents, or marks that impact the performance of the Product; and
- Theft or vandalism of the Product or any of its components;
- Cannot provide valid proof of purchase or free product.
Please note that we charge a transaction fee if you request a refund 24 hours after ordering and before delivery (2,6% for credit card users, 3% for PayPal users, 2,6% for Klarna users).
orders can no more than 30 days be canceled after shipment.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the items purchased complete, unused and in their original packaging within 30 days return it upon receipt for an exchange or refund.
If 30 days have passed since purchase, we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
Please accept the package firstly when your order has been shipped and you want to return it.
Then contact our MiniPower Support via email@example.com for return instructions.
In the case of returning orders in Europe, you will be charged the shipping costs and a transaction fee (0,6% for credit card users, 1,6% for PayPal users, 1,6% for Klarna users) calculated.
You will then receive instructions on how to pack the products correctly and send them back to us. Make sure all components are included in the package.
Delivery and shipping conditions
Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
If you order products for countries outside the European Union, e.g. B. for the UK, these may be opened and inspected by customs authorities and may be subject to import duties and taxes levied when the shipment reaches the stated destination. You are responsible for paying such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they will be. Please contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order. In the event you are returning a product, you are responsible for reclaiming duties directly from your local customs office.