Effective Date: November 12, 2022
New Power (New Power GmbH) and its affiliated companies (“new power","Mini Power", "we", "our" or "us") respect your privacy and process your data with the utmost care.
This policy describes the following:
1. Information We Collect
2. Collection of your data
3. Use of Your Information
4. Storage of your data
6. Disclosure and Transfer
7. Your rights
9. Security of your data
10. Children's Data
11. Third-Party Sites/Application Privacy Policies
MiniPower believes that we can offer you both excellent products and complete privacy. Therefore we strive collect only the personal data that we need. We collect various data, including:
- Account information:Your MiniPower account and associated account information, such as phone number, email address, username, passwords, social media accounts, and third-party avatars.
- Device information: Data that can be used to identify your device, such as B. WiFi list information, Mac address, CPU information, Storage information, SD card information and OS version.
- Contact information: When you place an order or contact our customer service, we may need your contact information such as your name, email address, shipping address and phone number.
- Photos and video:We may need to upload your personal photos and videos if we want to resolve certain issues and change personal information.
- Location: We may need your location information to activate your MiniPower hardware, for Bluetooth connectivity, time zone settings, your latitude, longitude and elevation for data analysis so that we can improve our marketing services.
- Other information you provide to us: Data such as the time, topic and content of your communication with MiniPower.
You are not obliged to provide the personal data that we have requested. However, if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any requests you may have.
You provide MiniPower directly with most of the data we collect. There are four ways we use your information with your consent raise:
A. Directly from you
We may collect the following personal information that you provide directly to us, including your name, phone number, email address, shipping address, passwords, your social media accounts, the location of your devices, your location information, your photos and videos.
We may automatically collect your device information to the extent necessary, including device location information, Wi-Fi list information, Mac address, CPU information, storage information, SD card information, and operating system version.
C. About third parties
We collect and use information obtained from Facebook, Google, WeChat and other accounts that you use to log into the Services ("Third Party Accounts"), such as B. Your name, username, avatar, social media account and other information that may be in your profile associated with a third-party account. We cannot access your third-party account passwords.
D. Device Permission
MiniPower uses personal data so that we can provide our services to you, process your transactions and communicate with you, as well as for security, fraud prevention and legal compliance purposes. With your consent, we can also use personal data for other purposes.
MiniPower only uses your personal data if it is necessary for this a valid legal basis gives:
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you: Much of the processing of your personal data by us is in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to our users, or to take steps at the users' request to enter into a contract with them. For example, we process personal data on this basis to enable you to register for our services.
- Consent: Where required by law and in some other cases, we process personal data on the basis of your implied or explicit consent.
- Legitimate interest: In many cases, we process personal data on the grounds that this serves our legitimate interest in carrying out business activities when these are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the data subject. This includes: doing business and providing our services; security for our websites, products, software or applications; Marketing; receiving payments; fraud prevention and information about the customers for whom we provide services.
- Legal Compliance: We need to use and share personal information in certain ways in order to comply with our legal obligations (including, for example, our obligation to share information with tax authorities).
Mi'ni'P'o'w only uses your personal data for the following purposes:
A. Provision of our Services
We use your data to perform our agreements with you and to provide you with our services, we process your personal data to the extent that this is necessary for the performance of a contract that you have entered into or, at your request, before entering into a contract to take contractual steps. These include:
- administering your information and accounts, including registration;
- Providing our Services, such as accessing certain areas, functions and features of our Services;
- responding to requests for customer or technical support;
- Communicating with you about your account, activities related to our Services and policy changes; and
We use your information for various administrative purposes, including:
- Pursuing our legitimate interests such as direct marketing, research and development (including marketing research), network and information security and fraud prevention;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Weighing interests and using our services;
- improve, update or expand our services;
- development of new products and services;
- ensuring internal quality control and security;
- Authentication and verification of individual identities, including requests to exercise your rights under this Policy;
- debugging to identify and fix errors on our services;
- reviewing interactions, transactions and other compliance activities;
- Disclosure of data to third parties as necessary to provide the Services;
- enforcing our agreements and policies;
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
C. Other Purposes
We will also use your information for other purposes if you request it or if it is permitted by applicable law.
- Consent: We may use personal information for other purposes that you have been informed about at the time you provide your personal information or for which you have given your consent.
- Automatic decision making: We can make decisions automatically, including profiling. MiniPower's processing of your personal data does not result in a decision that is based solely on automated processing and that significantly affects you, unless such a decision is required under a contract we have with you, you have not given us your consent or we are not legally entitled to make decisions automatically. If you have any questions about our automatic decision-making, you can contact us as below "Contact us" described contact us.
- Personal data used for personalization: If you choose to personalize your services or communications, where such options are available, MiniPower uses the information we collect to provide you with those personalized services or communications. You can learn more about how relevant services use information to personalize your experience in the privacy information. They are displayed to you the first time you use a service that asks you to use your personal data.
- Anonymized and aggregated data: We may use Personal Data and other information about you to create anonymized and/or aggregated data, e.g. B. de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the device from which you use our services or other analytics created by us.
4. Storage of your data
The data we collect is primarily processed in the EU and the USA, but may also be transmitted to other countries and stored or processed there.
You can opt out of MiniPower using your data for performance-based advertising contradictby going to the cookie settings at the bottom of the website and following the relevant instructions. If you choose to limit ad tracking, you will still see ads (including ads originating from MiniPower's network), but we will no longer be able to use the personal information described in Section 1 to serve you more relevant ads.
In addition, the advertising ID previously assigned to you (along with all data collected about this ID) will be removed. This means that if you later decide to give your consent again, we will not be able to use any of your previous data for advertising purposes and you will (for convenience) be considered a new user in our system.
6. Disclosure and Transfer
We do not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual other than MiniPower, except in the following cases:
a) If you have expressly consented to the transfer: After obtaining your express consent, we will transfer your personal data to other parties.
b) To comply with legal obligations: We may transfer your personal data externally in accordance with laws and regulations or the mandatory requirements of governmental authorities.
c) Disclosure to protect ourselves or others: We may access, store and disclose any information related to you to external parties when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary or appropriate to: Comply with law enforcement requests or national security concerns and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your, our, or others' rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or to provide assistance in an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
d) Disclosure in Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfer: In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transfer of services to another provider, your Data is sold or transferred as part of a relevant transaction, provided this is permitted by law and/or contract.
f) Sharing with Authorized Partners: Some of our Services are provided by authorized partners solely for the purposes set out in this Policy. We may share some of your personal information with our partners so that we can provide you with better customer service and you can get the best experience from our products and services. We only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and explicit purposes and only share personal information that is necessary for the provision of services. Our partners may not use the shared personal information for any other purpose. Usually our partners are:
- Third-Party Providers: They help us to facilitate payment transactions, package transport, application development, e-mail processing and other services. Some of your personal information may be collected directly by third parties and will be subject to their privacy policies.
- Third-party SDK services: In order for applications to work stably, all functions are available and you can use additional services and functions, we integrate third-party SDKs into the application.
For more information, see the following list of third-party providers:
Third party providers
Links to Third-Party Privacy Policies
Users can sign in using Google account authorization
Users can log in using Facebook account authorization
for statistical analysis and regional data reports
Providing the online e-commerce platform to support and process orders, risk and fraud screening, identity verification, payments
Device and browser information:
7. Your Rights
You have various rights under data protection laws. This includes the following rights in certain circumstances:
- Obtain information about personal data
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain information about how we process your personal data.
- Request rectification of your personal data
You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can update your personal information at any time by logging into your account and updating your information directly or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request the erasure of your personal data
You have the option to ask MiniPower to erase your personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. However, please note that we may not always be able to comply with your request for erasure for certain legal reasons, which we will inform you of at the time of your request.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data
You have the right to ask MiniPower to suspend the processing of your personal data in certain cases, e.g. B. if you want us to verify the accuracy of the data or if you have objected to our use of your data; however, we must check whether we have an overriding legitimate interest in using this data. Where processing is restricted, we may retain sufficient information about you to allow for the restriction to be observed in the future.
- Request portability of your personal data
You have the right to receive a digital copy of your personal data or to request the transfer of your personal data to another company. However, please note that this right only applies to automated data which you have initially consented to using or where we have used the data to perform a contract with you.
- to object to the processing of your personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data where we believe we have a legitimate interest to do so (see above). You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. However, in some cases we may be able to demonstrate that there are overriding legitimate grounds for processing your data which override your rights and freedoms.
- Require human intervention in automated decision-making and profiling
You have the right to request human intervention when we make automated decisions when processing your personal data. This type of processing is permitted where it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you, provided that appropriate safeguards are in place or your explicit consent is obtained.
We will aim to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. If your request is particularly complex or you have made multiple requests, it can occasionally take longer than a month. In this case we will notify you and keep you informed. We may need to request certain information from you to confirm your identity and to ensure your right to exercise the rights set out above. This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
- to lodge a complaint
If you have any concerns or complaints about the way we process your data, please email us at email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in the US or the EU or any other competent body. However, we would appreciate it if you would give us an opportunity to address your concerns before you contact the data protection authority. So please contact us first.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to or retrieved from your web browser or your computer's hard drive. Cookies typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookies came, the "lifetime" of the cookies (i.e. when they expire) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. Cookies can also contain information about the device, e.g. B. User preferences, browsing history and activities performed while using the Services.
Our services use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are generally only used in response to actions taken by you in response to a service request such as E.g. setting your privacy preferences, signing in or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block these cookies or to alert you to their use. However, some parts of the website will then not work. These cookies do not store any personal data.
- Performance Cookies
These cookies enable us to determine the number of visits to our website and traffic sources in order to measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to see which pages are the most popular and least popular, and how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our website and cannot monitor its performance.
- Functional cookies
These cookies make the website work better and allow personalization. They may be used by us or by third parties whose services can be found on our websites. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not work properly.
- Marketing Cookies
These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other websites. They do not store any directly personal data, but are based on a unique identification of your browser and internet device. If you refuse these cookies, you will receive less targeted advertising.
You can adjust or revoke your consent at any time in the "Cookie settings" at the bottom of each website.
9. Security of your data
By using our Services or providing personal information to us, you consent to us being able to contact you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues related to your use of our Services. If we learn of a breach of a security system, we will endeavor to notify you electronically by providing you with a notice through our Services, by post or by email.
10. Children's Data
Protecting children when they use the internet is also one of our priorities. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in and/or monitor their online activities and guide their children.
MiniPower does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 in the EU or under 14 in the US (or such age as may be determined by local law). If you think that your child has provided this type of information on our website, you should contact us immediately. We will endeavor to remove this data from our records immediately.
If we learn that a child has provided us with personal information in violation of applicable law, we will delete all personal information we have collected, unless we are required by law to keep it, and terminate the child's account.
11. Third-Party Sites/Application Privacy Policies
The Services may contain links to other websites/applications, and other websites/applications may point to or provide links to our Services. We do not control these third party services. Our users should read the privacy policies of each website and application they visit or use. We do not endorse, review, or approve, and are not responsible for, the privacy practices or the content of the other websites or applications. Providing personal data to third-party websites or applications is at your own risk.